allpago, the leading payment service provider (PSP) in Latin America, today announced that it has expanded its coverage to Chile, enabling merchants and institutional payment providers around the world to transact in real time with Chilean customers using all local cards and a wide range of alternative payment methods.
allpago is the first PSP to offer a seamless, real-time payment processing service for one-click and recurring transactions in Chile since the country’s Central Bank introduced regulation for alternative payment facilitators in 2017. Organizations using allpago’s platform in Chile are expected to achieve a 53% increase in authorization rates and revenues from initial payments made by people in the country and a 23% boost in revenue from recurring transactions.
allpago’s state-of-the-art technology provides all relevant payment methods alongside industry-leading levels of security and integrated risk management systems to help merchants of all sizes and locations improve conversion rates, boost revenues and run compliant e-commerce operations across Latin America.
allpago’s end-to-end service provides two-factor payment authentication – including pre-authorization and capture – as well as a dynamic descriptor to reduce chargebacks by enabling merchants to provide precise payment details on credit card and bank statements.
Chile is the fifth country in Latin America to be covered by allpago’s payment platform, following Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Colombia. allpago users can now transact with more than 90% of Latin America’s 150 million online shoppers through a single platform and API.
Philipp Bock, founder & CEO of allpago, comments: “We are delighted to expand into Chile. Launching our service here enables merchants and institutional payment providers around the world to transact seamlessly and in real time with Chilean customers using all local cards and other preferred payment methods. Conversion and acceptance rates increase dramatically when merchants start offering local payments and a seamless payment experience.”
Timina Galindo, allpago’s Country Manager for Chile, comments: “By establishing allpago as a gateway and payment facilitator, providing access to local payment methods and connecting with to the only acquirer operating in the country, we’ve made it very easy for international merchants to transact in Chile using the same platform and API that many are already using to process payments elsewhere in Latin America.”
For more information about payment processing in Chile, please see our report HERE.
- allpago (allpago.com) is the leading payment service provider for Latin America, enabling e-commerce merchants and payment providers to accept all relevant local payment methods through a single platform and API covering more than 90% of the market.
- allpago’s state-of-the-art technology and regulatory knowledge are trusted by merchants including Adobe, BMW, McAfee, Microsoft, Nintendo, Salesforce, Symantec and TeamViewer to maximize conversion rates and ensure a compliant payment operation in Latin America.
- The allpago solution is a ‘last mile’ payment interface integrated with leading payment companies around the world such as ACI Worldwide and Wirecard and leading subscription billing platform provider Zuora.
- allpago is the only Latin American payment provider to feature in Gartner’s global Market Guide for Digital Payment Gateways and Payment Service Providers 2016.
- allpago is headquartered in Berlin with regional offices in Bogota, Buenos Aires, Lima, Mexico City, São Paulo, San Francisco and Santiago de Chile.